(as of Sep 03,2020 22:07:31 UTC – Details)
The newest groundbreaking eBook in The Career Artisan’s eBook Series, The 21st Century Resume tackles the toughest resume writing challenges – giving job seekers both word.doc templates (online link) and step by step instructions on how to easily craft a results producing resume that works in today’s job market. The author, (Internationally Certified Advanced Resume Writer, Mary Elizabeth Bradford), provides a unique look into the world of resume writing, offering simple yet effective marketing secrets and outlining common resume mistakes to help the reader avoid them.
Table of Contents
- The First and Most Important Secret to Crafting a Great Resume
- How to Develop Your Focus of Direction-the Foundation of a Powerful Resume
- Step-by-step exercise to pinpoint your dream job and driving motivators.
- Resume branding-brand your resume for success.
- Your focus of direction blueprint.
- 13 Strategies that Certified Resume Writers Use to Make You Stand Out
- Checklist: What to Include (and What to Leave Out) of Your Resume
- Secrets to Creating Amazing Quantifiable Accomplishments
- Step-by-step secrets to creating accomplishments.
- Accomplishment template.
- Examples of career accomplishments.
- When You Need a Professional Resume Writer and How to Tell
- How to Overcome Liabilities
- Gaps in employment.
- Lack of degree(s.)
- Fired or laid off.
- Age concerns.
- Changing industries.
- Grammar Tips
- MS Word Design Tips
- How to Create Different Resume Versions and When to Use Them
- Website Links to Custom Resume Templates
- Designed by Internationally Certified Advanced Resume Writer, Mary Elizabeth Bradford, CERW, MCD.
- BONUS: The 21st Century Cover Letter: The Value Proposition Letter
- With Value Proposition Letter templates.
- BONUS: Creating Amazing Testimonials, Recommendations, and Endorsements
- BONUS: How to Easily Keyword Your Resume for Different Industries/Positions
- BONUS: Executive Resume Tips: Five Common Resume Mistakes
- About the Author