(as of Sep 01,2020 02:59:30 UTC – Details)
Close your eyes for a moment and imagine your dream retirement. Picture where you are, who you’re with, what you’re doing, and how you feel. Take a deep breath and really let the visualization sink in and transport you to this alternate reality.
Now open your eyes and ask yourself: Do you think you’ll ever get to personally experience this vision of your dream retirement at any point in your life?
If you answered no, you’re not alone! Nearly 40 million working age households in the U.S. have no retirement savings, and a whopping 78% of Americans say they’re either “extremely” or “somewhat” concerned about not having enough money for retirement.
You probably already know that you need to be saving for retirement, but where do you even begin? From the alphabet soup of retirement accounts like 401(k)s, IRAs, 457s, and the like, to the confusing array of fund options with cryptic-sounding names and enormous hidden fees, knowing where to start is no easy task. And chances are you never learned this stuff in school, either–despite the fact that it has a greater impact on your happiness and quality of life than almost any other subject you can think of.
Fortunately, building a nest egg to fund your dream retirement is easier than you think. In this book, Amazon bestselling author Dan Clay breaks down the steps of saving for retirement into easy, digestible chunks written specifically for those who have little to no financial background.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn:
- What the concept of retirement means and how to engineer it to fit your desired lifestyle
- The Retirement Income Equation for calculating how much money you need to retire–and why it might not be as much as you think!
- The magic of compound interest and how it can make you RICH
- Demystifying the role stocks and bonds play in your investment portfolio and why they should be embraced, not feared
- The dirty little secret Wall Street doesn’t want you to know (that can save you hundreds of thousands of dollars over your lifetime)
- The Ten Golden Rules of Saving for Retirement that will put you well ahead of the majority of savers
- Why you could be leaving thousands of dollars of FREE money from your employer on the table, and how to take advantage of it
- How to decipher the alphabet soup of retirement accounts including 401(k)s, IRAs, and Roth IRAs
- The Goldilocks approach to managing your portfolio that will save you thousands of dollars in management fees over the course of your lifetime
- The proper mindset and habits you need to adopt in order to crush your retirement goals
PLUS, you’ll also gain access to a free companion website containing a bonus chapter packed with advanced tactics for supercharging your retirement savings, a list of Dan’s favorite finance book and blog recommendations, and other bonus materials designed to help you make the right decisions with your money.
Whether you’re a recent graduate starting your first job, someone who’s been meaning to start saving for retirement but just hasn’t gotten around to it yet, or a person who’s already saving for retirement but still isn’t exactly sure what they’re doing, this comprehensive guide aims to be THE fundamental resource you need for saving for retirement and securing your financial future.
What are you waiting for? Scroll to the top of the page and click BUY NOW to start seizing control of your financial destiny today!