(as of Aug 31,2020 17:40:48 UTC – Details)
Learn to take back control of your earning power and your career!
Be an entrepreneur where you are – even if you work for a Fortune 100.
Face it – the employee model has drastically changed. Too many of us are finding frustration in the world of work. Where we once found security – we find instability. Where we once found joy at work we find stress.
Most of what we have learned about how to get a good education, work hard, and succeed ceases to work – and in the end only makes us average. Studies continue to show that most people are working in jobs they do not like and even though educated – really do not know how to make the next move. As a result – many of us feel trapped by our career!
Dale Callahan has been working for years with professionals to help them solve the problem of finding real and meaningful work for them. But this book is not filed with happy talk – it deals straight on with the real issues and real tools to help you move from where you are to where you want to be.
In this book you will learn:
- How to think like and operate like an owner instead of an employee.
- How to define and control your brand. (Did you know you have a brand?)
- How to market yourself.
- What does your employer REALLY want from you?
- How to network like a pro – even if you are an introvert.
- How to take back control of your work life!