(as of Sep 03,2020 21:37:03 UTC – Details)
• The importance of knowing the target audience and how to best connect with them
• Key social media tips for spreading the word about their skills and experiences
• Why good ol’ cover letters are important, and how to use them effectively
• Power verbs to use, and words to avoid
• Samples of successful resumes
For many executives conducting a job search, it may have been quite a while since they were last “looking.” It’s easier than ever to apply for a job – and as a result, there’s a lot of competition for a limited number of openings. There’s a lot to learn about the recruiting world we live in, and the best ways to use the tools at our disposal. This book provides practical, proven, up-to-date best practices for creating an effective executive resume that gets results.