(as of Sep 05,2020 08:54:04 UTC – Details)
Includes The 2 Best Selling Books – "How to Write A Resume" & "How To Best Prepare For An Interview"!
Would You Like To Learn EXACTLY How To Craft The Perfect Resume & Best Prepare For A Job Interview To Give Yourself The Best Possible Chance Of Getting Hired In The Modern Job Market? – NOW INCLUDES FREE GIFTS! (see below for details)
Are you about to start searching for a new job and need to write an up-to-date resume?
Do you already have a resume but want to modernize it in order to improve your chances in the current job market?
Are you a newly graduated student who wants to know exactly how to write a resume that will give you the best chance of landing your first job?
Are you not being invited to interview for the jobs you’ve applied for?
Have you been invited to interview for a position and want to give yourself the best opportunity of succeeding?
Have you not attended an interview for some time and need some pointers on what recruiters are looking for in the modern job market?
Are you a newly graduated student who wants to know exactly how to ace an interview in order to land your first job?
If the answer to any of these questions is yes, this book will provide you with the answers you’ve been looking for, and many more!
In this concise guide, you will learn about the “dos and don’ts” of great resume writing and interviewing. The tips and tricks in this book are specifically geared towards helping you land a job in the present-day job market. With some modern additions to your resume and your interview technique, you can give yourself the competitive edge which may well be the all important deciding factor in whether or not you land that dream job!
In this book we will look at:
- Job hunting: then vs. now – How things have changed and how your resume should reflect these changes
- The death of the traditional resume – Why a traditional resume simply doesn’t cut it anymore
- The anatomy of a great resume – A step-by-step breakdown of exactly what makes a great resume in the modern day
- The importance of visual presentation and how to get it right – How to make your resume STAND OUT for the right reasons!
- How to tailor-fit your resume to the job you’re applying for
- How using multimedia can take your resume to the next level
- The top 10 mistakes people make when writing a resume and exactly how you can avoid them to give yourself the all important edge over the competition.
- Job interviews: then vs. now – How things have changed and how your interviewing skills should reflect these changes
- How to best prepare for an interview – The fundamentals to succeeding in an interview
- The importance of anticipating the questions you’re likely to be asked and how to know which questions you should prepare for
- The importance of making a good first impression and exactly how to do this
- How to deal with nervousness, including some practical techniques you can take advantage of
- Body language – What to be mindful of, and how to use your body language to your advantage in an interview
- The top 15 questions you’re likely to be asked in an interview analyzed in detail, and the types of answers which are most likely to land you the job!
- The top 12 mistakes interviewees make, and exactly how you can avoid them
- How to recover if the interview starts going badly
- The top 100 questions you’re likely to face in an interview, broken down into question-type. If you’re prepared for these, you’ll be better prepared than 99% of your competition!
- Also included for a limited time only are 2 FREE GIFTS, including full length, surprise FREE BOOKS!
Take the first step towards landing the job you desire. Click the buy now button above for instant access!